Monday, January 18, 2010

My Cyber Move

I have moved to a newer and busier corner of cyberspace. This blog will now lay dormant. The new blog has the same purpose as this one (see here). Now I will be blogging alongside three others (Alan Bandy, Jeremy Freeman, and Brent Prentice). There is a conglomerate of all our posts at the Messenger Insight Network (click here). My posts (and articles) can be found here. Also, the Messenger Insight site has a solid lineup of podcasts and vidcasts. Click here for these.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Casey,

I was just looking through my file of recommendations written during 2004 and came across one I wrote for you for the Institute of Religious Education and Pastoral Ministry. (It was a glowing recommendation, by the way!) I had a flood of memories of that very cold January I spent at gordon-conwell with a really great group of students. I looked you up because I wondered where you landed. Durham! I would love to know more. I am still at Taylor teaching half time and serving as Dean of Faculty Development. I have the job designed for how God made me. (and I get paid for it!) Blessings to you. I am glad to see a bit of what you are thinking about these days.

Faye Chechowich